From the Provider
Since 2003 All About Home Care has been a premier home health care agency providing independence and peace of mind to hundreds of families in Newport and Bristol Counties. We offer homemaking, companionship and personal care services. Our caregivers are certified professionals that are sensitive to your individual needs and committed to ensuring that you receive the highest level of care. Services are available 7 days a week and can range from a few hours per day to 24-hour or live-in care.
Our mission says it allâ€¦ "At All About Home Care, we provide personalized home services that allow people the choice to safely remain in their environment through the efforts of our trained, compassionate and dedicated caregivers."
- Assisted Living Communities
- Private Homes
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Certified Homemakers
- Geriatric Care Managers
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Homemaking (shopping, meal planning & food preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, medication & appointment reminders, changing linens, garbage removal)
- Personal Care (post surgical care, personal hygiene, exercise, incontinence care, ambulation, toileting assistance, dressing, bathing assistance)
- Companionship and Life Enrichment (transportation to medical appointments and general transport needs, travel companion, dining out, visiting friends, and assist with activities)
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care (maintain a safe living environment, companionship, personal services, and life enrichment activities)
- Hospice support (work with your hospice team to provide companionship, homemaking, and personal care)
- Nursing Services (in-home visits, review medical and cognitive summary, medication management, coordinate medical care, referrals and recommendations)
The next stepâ€¦simply fill out the form and we will contact you to answer any questions or arrange a meeting with our Registered Nurse at no cost or obligation to you or your family.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
|Home Health (Medical) Care:||Yes|
Reviews of All About Home Care, LLC
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a current client of this provider
We felt that All About Homecare had more of the things we were looking for. They have a bigger staff and were very open about what they offer. They talked to us and were willing to help change my mother's health. We were very pleased with that. My mother has caregivers 5 hours a day and 4 in total. They prepare food for her. They take her to appointments and take her to walks. It's also nice for her to have company while she is eating. We are very happy with their service. They call me if they noticed anything is changed. If my mother changed the appointment or done things and that they feel I should know about, they call me right away. I really appreciate it. It's been 2 years that we have them and will continue to use them as long as we need them around.
I am a past client of this provider
I really donâ€™t think that there are a lot of homecare providers in Rhode Island to begin with. I had seen their ad in one of the books or somewhere for All About Homecare. So, I called them since my mom needed an immediate care. She had return from the hospital and we werenâ€™t able to provide her with the 24-hour care that she needed. My mom is in an assisted living facility. She was a fall risk so while we were waiting for another room to become available for her in a more secured area, the caregivers would escort her to meals and activities or would take her for a walk outside. They would help her go to the bathroom and make sure she wouldnâ€™t fall. They would entertain her in her room, watch TV, talk or read the paper for her and help her go to bed at night. The caregivers were wonderful and we have no problem with them. They were great with my mom. My mom loves having them there. In fact, when we discontinued their service she cried and said that I took her friends away from her. She thinks of them as her friends. She didnâ€™t understand that they were caregivers. We never explained it to her. She has Alzheimerâ€™s and she was very upset when they couldnâ€™t be there anymore.
Location of All About Home Care, LLC
Features of All About Home Care, LLC
- Skilled hhc