Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care

Posted by Caring88017350 March 18, 2014
4.0

The caregiver I have that comes in is very good. She helps me a lot. She shops for me, cleans my house and she's there every time I need her. She also helps me with my doctors' appointments. I've had them for for almost a year. My brother was the one who found El Direct for me.

Posted by Faye5 February 28, 2014

Eldirect is really good. They do everything for me. I have been using them for about 3 years now. The caregiver is really nice. She does everything that I need to get done. She works few hours a day.

Posted by Faye4 February 28, 2014

Posted by Caring65052150 December 27, 2013
2.0

Initially, we chose ELDirect In-Home Elderly Care for my mom because when I talked to them over the phone, they sounded all right. I thought the company was going to be good. However, the caregivers were more like college kids and they weren't trained. I just didn't like them at all. We had only used them for two or three months.

Other Options Nearby