From the Provider
Welcome to Home Care Assistance of Greater South Houston
We Know. We've been there too
Thank you for your interest in Home Care Assistance of Greater South Houston/Galveston. We are proud to offer the highest quality live-in and hourly home care to your area.
At Home Care Assistance, we know that choosing the right partner for in-home care can be a challenge. That’s why we have put together this site to help you better understand our commitment to seniors’ health and wellness.
Why Home Care Assistance?
- Live-In Specialists – We are Greater Charleston's Live-In Specialists. Our caregivers are experienced and trained in round-the-clock care. Clients and their families can have peace of mind with live-in caregivers that monitor safety, attend to any immediate or daily needs and provide companionship.
- Our Services – We are proud to have a distinguished reputation for high-caliber caregivers. Our caregivers take a holistic approach to our clients by encouraging independence and engaging them in physical, mental and social activities. Our caregivers lend a hand with meal preparation, personal hygiene, bathing, medical reminders, transportation and more on both an hourly and live-in basis.
- We are available 24/7 – We are available by phone 24 hours a day. We don’t rely on voicemail, even during evenings and weekends. We are on call day or night for all the clients we’re privileged to serve.
- Our Network – We are the trusted provider of home care services to the clients of care managers, assisted living and nursing communities, hospitals and senior centers throughout the area. Our clients are referred to us from many channels, and we continue to build relationships within the community on a daily basis.
- Our Caregiver Screening – We only hire one out of every twenty-five caregiver applicants. All caregivers must have at least two years of senior care experience. We also check references, criminal backgrounds, driving records and work authorization documentation. Finally, we administer our exclusive Caregiver Personality Screening developed by our on-staff PhD psychologists, which verifies honesty, kindness and conscientiousness, all essential traits in our employees.
- Our Caregiver Training – Based on the scientifically studied lifestyle choices of the world’s longest living people, our exclusive Balanced Care Method trains our caregivers to provide moderation and variety to our clients in the areas of nutrition, physical exercise, mental stimulation and sociability.
- Flat Rate – We have a flat rate fee structure, which means that as the level of need increases, our rates do not. These rates are inclusive of bonding and insuring, employee taxes and workers compensation.
- Our Live-In Care Expertise – Our in-home caregivers are trained to attend to any immediate or daily needs, monitor safety and provide companionship to our clients. Live-in care makes an affordable option for seniors who choose to have long-term care 24 hours a day.
- No Long-Term Contract – We require neither a deposit nor a long-term contract, so clients stay with Home Care Assistance only as long as they are 100% satisfied.
- Our We Will Be There Guarantee – Our automated time reporting system requires that caregivers check-in and check-out for appointments from a home phone, or our care manager is notified immediately. In the event a caregiver is delayed, your Home Care Assistance care manager will find a suitable replacement right away.
Conveniently located near the Houston Medical Center, we are open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. An Administrator is on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience. Call our local office today for free assessment.
Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Greater South Houston
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I am a current client of this provider
My husband. a person living with Alzheimers, and I use the services of Home Care Assistance - North Houston office.
His caregiver/companion comes 4 to 5 times a week for four hours. She is well-trained and able to adapt to the changing situations based on her understanding of my husband's needs. She helps him with physical exercise (going to the YMCA and walking in the neighborhood), mental stimulation (various types of puzzles and games), encouraging hydration and appropriate snacks and much more.
I appreciate that Home Care Assistance does appropriate intake evaluations, matches the caregiver to the client and re-evaluates as needed.
This care has increased the quality of life for my husband and for me.