From the Provider
Elderly Home Health Care is a non-medical home and community support service agency. Licensed by Tx Dept. of Aging and Disability Services. Services Provided: Bathing Assistance, Meal Preparation, Personal Care, Grooming, Dressing, Toileting, Light Housekeeping, Medication Reminders, Transportation Service, In and Out Service, Sun-up and Sun-down Services. Rn Supervision....Laundry Service (wash,dry,fold).
Reviews of Elderly Home Health Care, Inc.
Location of Elderly Home Health Care, Inc.
Features of Elderly Home Health Care, Inc.
- Background checks
- Training frequency: Yearly and CPR Certified
- Available to assisted living facility
- Sleepover: 9pm-7am = $85.00
- Tuck in: $42.50 1hr and 45minutes
- Wake up: $42.50 1hr and 45minutes
- Hourly rate: $8.75 per hr Live-In--$16.00per hr