From the Provider
Visiting Caregivers LLC is an in-home service provider that assist and provide Non-Medical and Medical care to the elderly and to the disabled. We are locally owned agency and proud to be serving all of Hawaii. Our management team who oversee our staffing and operation brings hands-on experiences and extensive background in Care Home Facilities, Case Management, and as a Certified Rehab Registered Nurse with over 30 years in nursing. "We are aware of what we have to do and what our clients expect from us."
We understand that one solution does not fit every situation, so we take the time to listen and learn about each clients needs and preferences. Our friendly staff are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own home by carefully assessing and fully understanding individual care and selectively placing trained personnel to meet these needs.
Whether you need 24-hours care, Respite care, In-home care for so many hours during morning or evening, Visiting Caregivers can provide an experienced caregiver mutually compatible and is right for you. The assessment process will help us evaluate and tailor a program based on the individual specific needs, wants, requests, families concerns, and physician orders. Should different needs arises, we are flexible to change the care program as needed. Visiting Caregivers LLC is designed to provide a unique "all-in-one" service to the residents in Hawaii.
As An Added Value:
- We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service.
- We guarantee client satisfaction of our work.
- We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements by assisting them develop care plans.
- We will make referrals (with permission) on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance.
- We adapt our services to conform to our clients needs and preferences.
- Our caregivers are covered by General Liability Insurance and Sexual Molestation Insurance, have undergone criminal record checks and are Bonded.
- Caregivers are experienced, compassionate, trustworthy, and dependable who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
- We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling, shift cancellation and providing continuous supervision.
- Follow up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revision that reflect changing needs and quality of care.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|