Payment Options

Home Instead Senior Care - Greenville, SC
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by golferwanab June 26, 2013
3.0

Our experience with Home Instead was a little up and down. Some of their caregivers were very good, and others were not that good. They are also a little bit expensive. They would interview the clients before you hire them and I think that's pretty good. All in all I was fairly satisfied with them except they were just too expensive.

Home Instead Senior Care - Greenville, SC
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Jesseandbo February 14, 2012

Thank you so much for taking such good care of my mother. I had been so stressed at work worrying about her but now I don't have to worry about her. Sometimes I think she likes her care giver more than me. I am more then pleased!

Location of Home Instead Senior Care - Greenville, SC