Reviews of Visting Angels - Georgetown

Visting Angels - Georgetown
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Donny and Barb March 19, 2013

We had someone from Visiting Angels come in to help my wife while I was at work. We did that for a couple of weeks. The caregiver was very good, helpful, and friendly. They helped her with taking a bath, minor house cleaning, keeping her from falling. We didn't have any problems at all. When one of the caregivers got sick for a couple of days, they called asking if we needed someone else to come, but my wife said no. 2 days later that caregiver got well, she came back and followed up. They're very flexible. I would recommend them.

Visting Angels - Georgetown
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by anonymous321 March 31, 2012

Visiting Angels has provided fabulous in home care aides for my father-in-law. These individuals have assisted my father-in-law with all activities of daily living & attended many appts. with him including an emergency ER visit and then, admission. They stayed with him throughout his ER admission and also came back to visit him and offer any help while he was hospitalized so our family would have some personal time to attend to our needs. They were exceptionally professional, caring and considerate throughout all of their visits and were always prompt and even offered to stay beyond their scheduled hours if needed.

Location of Visting Angels - Georgetown