From the Provider
Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC is a professionally managed home care agency that works with seniors to help them achieve independence, remain active, and have quality of life. Our goal is to provide quality, cost-effective, compassionate in-home care while striving to maintain our clients safety and well-being. As our senior population continues to grow the need for well trained experienced in-home care is essential. With many individuals choosing to stay at home there are more resources available to them. In-home care is one of those options.
Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC, works with you to determine your needs and a caregiver best suited to meet those requirements for assisted living. Auspice offers a variety of services to promote independence and safety for our clients. Our services are tailored to meet your loved one's needs. Auspice can also provide resources to families as their loved ones needs change and additional services are necessary.
Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC will work with you to determine which services you need. Auspice can provide the following services:
- Psychosocial Support.
- Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming Assistance.
- Transfer Assist. (Hoyer, Slide Board, Transfer belt, etc)
- Assistance with walking/Ambulation (Walker, Cane, Gait belt, etc)
- Healthy Meal Prep. and service. Feeding assistance.
- Light Exercises and Range Of Motion.
- Medication reminders.
- Light Housekeeping.
- Transportation and Errands. (Pick-up medications, Doctor Appts., groceries, take to pay bills)
- Incontinence Care. (Catheter, Colostomy, Adult Diapers, etc)
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care.
- End of Life Care and Hospice Support.
- Plus Much More...
- 24 hour 7 days per week on call staffing.
- Care Management Services offered by Care Coordinators.
- Primary care physician notification.
- Placement assistance for clients into LTC facilities.
- Auspice offers caregivers specialized to specific client needs. (Rehab, Dementia, End of Life Care, Activities.)