Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care Services Fremont

When you can't be with your loved one...We Can

At Acti-Kare of Fremont, we follow a simple rule: Treat every client like family. We only provide caregivers we would love to have in our own homes. We emphasize on the uniqueness and dignity of each individual we serve, and we are committed to consistently exceeding our clients' expectations. Our caregivers are our strongest assets. We take great pride in identifying exceptional caregivers, screening and training them. We develop our care-plan with a careful consideration of client needs. Our licensed Occupational Therapist will perform a free in-home safety evaluation, and, where needed train the caregiver and family members in transfer techniques.

We take special efforts to match our caregivers to the unique needs and personalities of our clients. Our goal is to provide you with the best pair of caring hands for your loved ones at affordable costs. Our caregivers can be with your loved ones for as many hours as you like, depending on his/her needs. Our clients' families are fully involved in the selection of the caregiver, and an individual plan is developed based on our meetings with you and your family.

We always welcome your input and questions, and as your needs change, we will change our service plan accordingly.

Our list of services below is by no means complete. Should you find a need for something not listed here, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate your wishes.

Companionship

• Transportation to appointments, meetings, lectures, classes, bingo, worship services
  • Planning for outings & visits
  • Medication reminders
  • Morning wake-up calls & evening bedtimes
  • Mail letters, correspondence, & bill paying
  • Crafts & hobbies
  • Grocery list preparation & shopping
  • Assistance with meal choice for particular dietary needs

Home Services

• Grooming
  • Bathing
  • Hygiene assistance
  • Feeding assistance

We will always do our best to accommodate your requests for additional services. Every companion will be chosen with the full and ongoing participation of the families we serve.

Areas we Serve:

• Hayward
  • Milpitas

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Reviews of Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care Services Fremont

Posted by Don32 June 02, 2014

We only have one caregiver from Actikare for 8 months now. She's very nice and competent. She bonded well with my wife and does a very good job. My wife has dementia and she's incontinent. The caregiver comes and takes her for a walk and assists her with anything she needs. She's very dedicated and hard working.

Posted by Eukiah May 27, 2014

Great caregivers with a personal touch and desire to really help their clients.

Posted by davechel March 25, 2014

I am very pleased with Acti-Kare Fremont. Mr. Joseph has provided excellent caregivers & stays in touch with me. I had other agency that I left because of the way they treated their caregivers & their lack of concern for my aunt. Excellent company.

Posted by Very appreciative client March 18, 2014

Immanuel is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and professional, but, more importantly, he is extremely kind, empathetic and compassionate. He was available on his cell phone 24/7 to take care of any need that might arise. My husband recently passed away, and he has already come by twice to bring flowers and to give me a copy of a lovely book that he wrote. Bob had Lou Gehring's disease, and Immanuel found a wonderful young man, Kai, to help us in the mornings. Kai was prompt and industrious. He came up with creative solutions to several tricky problems, but his kindness and gentleness with Bob were what we treasured most. Bob enjoyed spending time with him, and Kai always told him "he had his back." When Bob and I would count our blessings during his disease, Kai and Immanuel would always be on the list. I would recommend Fremont ActiKare to anyone.

Posted by Vera3 November 28, 2013

Great! Excellent! It's more than what I expected. I highly recommend Acti Kare to anyone who needs compassionate care.

Other Options Nearby