Reviews of Stay At Home of Lee County

Stay At Home of Lee County
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by ann margaret October 09, 2013

When the time comes that either you or your loved one needs a caregiver it can be very stressful. Stay at Home brings an unusual level of care and compassion to this decision. They not only find a "good match", but are very cognizant of helping our loved ones keep their dignity. In this busy world we live in it is a pleasure to see that there are still people who truly care!

Stay At Home of Lee County
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Art36 August 30, 2013

I can't say enough about the remarkable service my wife received from this company. It was easy to forget that we were even dealing with a company after just the first week. The woman that we worked with became a member of our family and the owner of the family time and again demonstrated such extreme compassion and dedication. I can't speak for other folks experiences with other companies, but it was a blessing that we were so lucky to have chosen Stay at Home. We were so impressed with the dedication of these people. The warm and genuine service we received and the respect and dignity my wife was treated was wonderful.

Other Options Nearby