From Homewatch CareGivers Serving Hunterdon, Morris and Western New Jersey

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care services in Hunterdon, Morris and Western New Jersey include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Hunterdon, Morris and Western New Jersey

Posted by Peggy C. July 08, 2012

Wonderful, hardworking aides! Very caring and gentle with my elderly mother. By and large, the aides not only take superb (and such sweet) care of her - but they also take the initiative to look for other things to do in the house and don't just sit down and talk after taking care of her personal needs. It is so very reassuring to me to know what fabulous hands she is in when they are here. I am ever so grateful; peace of mind is everything. She has had several different aides over the past two years and looks forward to when each returns so she can catch up with each of them. Ken bends over backwards to ensure our needs are met, and my mother just loves it when he comes to visit and check up on her. He is personable and professional to the highest degree and this is reflected in the aides that he hires/sends to us. Five stars all the way.... I/we would give six if we could.

Posted by terry3 July 02, 2012

Homewatch caregivers took care of my husband at home four days a weekfor over a year. The health aide was caring, compassionate, trustworthy, and very professional. She would take my husband for walks, exercise with him, prepare him his meals and, not only that' she did light housekeeping. She also would take him to his doctor appointments when I couldn't. She was always on time and when she couldn't come they would send someone else who was just as qualified and performed equally as well. Highly recommended!!

Posted by pameladams June 19, 2012

My mother hired Homewatch CareGivers to assist her at home after hip surgery. Her children all live out of state, so we were especially concerned about her being in good hands when we were not around. I found Homewatch CareGivers to be an excellent resource. All of the caregivers were extremely professional, caring and sensitive to the needs of my mother as well as sensitive to the needs of her adult children.

My mother can be a very challenging patient at times, and I felt they were able to deal with her with equanimity, something her children were not always able to do.
The agency did an excellent job of keeping us informed about our mother and were very attentive to any need of hers that might arise. The agency director even picked up a prescription for her and got groceries, when needed. They were a lifesaver!

Location of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Hunterdon, Morris and Western New Jersey

Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5