Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

About ResCare HomeCare - Flagstaff

ResCare HomeCare - Flagstaff is an in-home care provider serving Flagstaff, AZ and the surrounding area. ResCare HomeCare - Flagstaff offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Reviews of ResCare HomeCare - Flagstaff

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

ResCare HomeCare - Flagstaff
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by JohnPatrick August 09, 2011
4.0

I would like to thank everyone at ResCare HomeCare for the home care services given to my father over the last 3 years. When my father started ResCare services, his condition seemed hopeless. Today he has greatly improved, and has regained the joy of living. When deciding to look for a senior home care agency for my dad who suffered stroke in 2009, we were not sure if it was the right decision. But after accessing my father's needs, we decided that a hands-on caregiver would be a better choice than leaving him in the hands of a non-medical professional. ResCare fulfilled all of my father's medial needs and much more. This caregiver not only has a weekly nurse available for house visits but also has a well organized medication management system. The caregivers also were multi-lingual and they provided transportation for my father to medical appointments as needed. During the holidays ResCare caregivers transforms my father's home into a wonderful place. Everything from decorations to gift trading is done with so much love. During home visits, ResCare satisfies both medical necessities: 24hr nursing, nutritional diets, physical therapy, speech therapy, psychology and comfortable living necessities: housekeeping, laundry service, speech therapy, social activities, religious services, and beauty care. Meals are prepared daily for my dad by caregivers, and sometimes the care giver takes my father to his favorite restaurant, when his diet allows. Every day I thank God that my father is in such good hands and surrounded by love with ResCare HomeCare.

Location of ResCare HomeCare - Flagstaff