Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Caring People Services

Caring People Services provides care for the elderly in and around Paducah, Kentucky. Owners Carolyn Roberts and Joni Hogancamp have over 60 caring, kind, loving people that provide non-medical care for your elderly loved one. Our bonded staff have all had background checks. We will come to your home, a nursing home, or hospital. Many times an elderly person is independent and wants to live on their own, but they just need a little help. That's where Caring People Services comes in. We offer companionship, and we can do light cleaning, reading, shopping, and many other services. We can go for walks, go to the store, take your loved one to the doctor, or numerous other things. We also provide in-home assistance for all ages while recovering from short-term illness.

Reviews of Caring People Services

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Caring People Services
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Jennifer32 January 28, 2014

Caring People has been fabulous. For the most part, the caregivers have been very good with my mother. I like the flexibility of hours as far as we have them come in four hours in the morning, have a break in the afternoon, and then come in four hours in the evening as well. They make sure they give her meals and medications, but it's nice because it gives her a break in the middle where she's still aware enough to feel like she's in our caring as opposed to having a caregiver in. So it gives her a break for her privacy. Every day, both of the caregivers would leave information on anything that has been a concern for them with my mom's health, and they'd report it through their organization. With where we are now, they've been a godsend.

Location of Caring People Services