From the Provider
At Abiding Angels we are committed to immediate response for customer questions or concerns and take pride in providing the highest quality caregivers. OUR MISSION is to provide clients and their families' excellent care and outstanding service.
To ensure that we provide the highest quality of services, each of our caregivers has been through an extensive hiring process:
- In-depth interviews
- Criminal background check
- Reference checks
- On-going training
Abiding Angel's caregivers provide support and assistance with the following services:
- In-home companionship and social activities
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminder
- Run errands: grocery shopping, general shopping
- Assistance with bathing dressing, grooming
- Assistance with mouth and skin care
- Assistance with standing and walking
- Incontinence care
- Transferring and positioning
- Arranging and transporting to appointments
- Assistance with exercises per instruction form therapist
We establish long term trusted relationships with our caregivers and treat them with the utmost respect which allows us to hand pick the best in the industry.
Our caregivers are carefully matched with client's needs for greatest level of compatibility.
We are dedicated to maintaining the dignity of your loved one and always exercise integrity when dealing with clients, caregivers and coworkers.
Above all: comfort, independence, well being and happiness for you and your loved ones.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
Reviews of Abiding Angels Home Care
Location of Abiding Angels Home Care
Features of Abiding Angels Home Care
- Hourly rate: $14-$20/hour
- Live in rate: $155-$185/day