Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

From Visiting Angels - Canton

We are a non-medical in-home care agency that provides assistance with: eating, grooming, dressing, bathin, showering, incontinence, mobility medication reminders, light housekeeping, laundry, changing linens, making beds, taking out garbage, running errands, planning and preparing meals, assistance with pets, reading, Alzheimer's care and joyful companionship.

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Canton

Posted by Rick374 September 10, 2014

The care given to my parents by caregivers was exceptional plus greatly appreciated. I would recommend all of them as an excellent caregiver.

Posted by dmorgs August 11, 2014

My dad had doubts at first having a stranger come to his house. Once he met Gina he completely changed. He looked forward to her visits every week. I could not have asked for a better caregiver than Gina. She was amazing . I loved everything about her. My dad still mentions her and wonders how she is doing. she gave me sense of relief. I know my dad was in good hands. She gets an A+.

Posted by luemariep June 16, 2014

The caregivers did exactly what they said they would from the beginning of the services.

Posted by ericstame June 02, 2014

The caregiver took excellent care of my brother. I don't know what I would do without her!

Posted by ellyhch March 25, 2014

Your girls brought a sense of peace and comfort with them, which was much needed in a difficult time.

Posted by mfreytag March 19, 2014

Mom thoroughly enjoyed the service your Angels provided. This was a wonderful support for the whole family.

Posted by evemoore March 10, 2014

Visiting Angels provided such good care to our Waterford resident. Their service allows our resident to stay where she wants to be and that is her own apartment surrounded by her possessions and memories that she holds dear. This is truly a priceless service.

Posted by jaylaur March 04, 2014

My mother's caregiver was well received by all the family members as an important piece of our care plan for our mother in her last few weeks. She was affectionate and caring, going beyond the basic requirements to help us out with laundry, etc. as needed. She seemed to truly care for the patient and her needs.

Posted by csmith222 February 28, 2014

My Family and I really were pleased with the Visiting Angels that were sent to our home. They were good at knowing just what needed to be done and would take over.

Posted by k.schneider October 29, 2013

Everyone did a "Great job". The Angels that helped Dad were Angels! Thank you Everyone!

Posted by JB531 September 24, 2013

The Angels have been of immense help in both everyday and emergency situations. They have provided as much emotional assistance to a distant (in miles) daughter as they have to an aging of body but of sound mind 96 year old mother.

Posted by MWalther July 09, 2013

The caregiver did an outstanding job assisting my Mom. My Mom always looked forward to her services. Shea was a very sincere caring caregiver.

Posted by bubbka1 February 22, 2013
1.0

I hired Visiting Angels of Canton for my 94 year old mother. While the person they sent out to care for my mother was so very nice, the people who run it are extremely insensitive. They must be too busy to care for the family of the elderly. I quit them because I wanted to extend the time for my mother, and they were uninterested in my request. Never called me back, and when I called them to check on my request, the person who I spoke to was very rude. So very disappointed. I am new to this, and I guess my expectations were too high. I did not want to have to change, but, we are paying them, they are not doing me a favor. Beware of the people who run that office.

Posted by sunshine_8100 January 05, 2013

Visiting Angels found a good and responsive caregiver for my father. He's comfortable with her helping in bathing and in preparing meals.

Posted by AbbyTSullivan June 21, 2012
4.0

They had a pool, work out, dinners, cable, internet, It was lovely facility, though the faculty could be short tempered with the guests, which slightly was irritating. They were also small rooms the patients lived in, not much to move around unless you went outside the facility, where everything was. My mother enjoyed using the internet and the pool, though. This was before she died earlier this month. After she died, the facility didn't give me her stuff she had left there, they donated it! I was so mad at them, I wanted my mother's items. I really wouldn't suggest this to others, but my mother loved it so much I don't want to harm her memory of it. Since she liked it, I like it, though they did do things that were irritating, I will try my best to see the positive side of this facility.

Other Options Nearby