From Seniors Helping Seniors

Through "the power of Love®" Seniors Helping Seniors® creates an unparalleled peer to peer relationship between it's provider network and those we provide services to. We utilize loving, caring, compassionate seniors who understand what our seniors need to remain independent with the dignity and respect they deserve. It's just "Like getting a little help from a friend®".

Our company mission grew out of our founder Kiran Yocum's experiences spending over 14 years serving under the mentor-ship of Mother Teresa in India. Kiran arriving here in the U.S. realized the tremendous wealth of experience in our younger seniors and figured out "a way to give and receive®"to our aging population and family who deserve to live their golden years with dignity and respect.

We provide all the services needed to reduce the burden of family members and loved ones, while at the same time insuring our seniors remain in the comfort of their memory filled homes. We provide: Companionship,Transportation,Light housekeeping,Laundry,Meal preparation,Errands,Shopping, Handyman services,Light gardening, Pet Therapy and MORE!!!

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors

Posted by Linda33 February 01, 2013

Seniors Helping Seniors was such a blessing to my mom and my family. They really do know the needs of the elderly and they love what they do. They are compassionate and reliable. I highly recommend them. They will care for your senior with all their heart.

Posted by Moonpenny January 31, 2013

This is an unbelievable service. Not living near my mom I am able to have a very caring person visit weekly and communicate with me about her well being. This has been truly the best thing that could have happened for my mom. I can't recommend Seniors Helpings Seniors enough! Thank you!

Posted by rachiesmom November 27, 2012

We have used Seniors Helping Seniors for almost a year now for our dad. To us, they are not a business, but more like family. The caring they express is ey are ntremendous. I love that I receive an email after every visit detailing what occurred. Also, they call for any crisis as well. My dad has come to depend on them and I truly understand why. Friends are jealous of us finding this wonderful firm.

Location of Seniors Helping Seniors