From Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque

Home Care Assistance provides skilled caregivers to attend to your needs, right in your home. We provide transfer, bathing and dressing support and incontinence support. Any our caregivers pren't limited to help at home- we can also drive to doctor appointments, senior centers or other locations. We specialize in Live-in care for people who are looking for a comprehensive alternative to any type of facility or prefer the safety of round-the-clock monitoring and care. "We Will Be There Guarantee' Wherever you are, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year , we are at your service. In 2010 99.8% of our client care schedules started on time. We require no long-term service commitments. Contact us to schedule your free in home assessment to determine how we can best serve your family.

Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque Caregivers

Caregiver Skills Include: Patient Transfers, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque

Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by janiannd January 10, 2014
1.0

Have used this agency for over two years for my Mom's live-in care. The initial experience was fairly positive. However, this has changed over the past year or so. They started decreasing our primary caregivers days, so that now some weeks she will only be working three days instead of the five we started with. They have also had great problems with providing a suitable weekend caregiver, giving little or no consideration to how the personalities will mesh. They also have provided people who barely met even the basic qualifications. Just last week they sent a caregiver that didn't even know how to do a bed to wheelchair transfer, didn't know what a gate/transfer belt was, and was just physically too small to provide the physical assistance my Mom's requires. Unfortunately, this was not the first time they sent such a poorly qualified "caregiver". Steer clear of the company, they will try to sweet talk you with half truths and manipulations. I have given them the benefit of the doubt for way too long. I'm at this site to help me with my market research.

Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Good Friend Neighbor November 08, 2013

Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque helped my good friend Eve for the last year and the professional caregivers were by her side helping her through her journey. Very professional and compassionate service and no worries about private hired workers exploiting Eve. Thank you Home Care Assistance.

Other Options Nearby