Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House)

Posted by Kingman June 12, 2014

My father was here for 5 days and the care was amazing! Clean, compassionate, and the staff couldn't do enough for our family to make sure we were comfortable. They also honor veterans, so they arranged a surprise ceremony to honor dad on the day before he died. What a touching tribute that capped a remarkable 5 days. I would highly recommend Peppi's for any family that wants the best.

Posted by Betsy P. January 09, 2014

What a beautiful place. My sister passed away Jan 4. Ppistola52@ The care she received was was both caring and her nurses and staff did everything to keep her comfortable in her final hours. Her nurses Jane and Peter kept us totally informed as to my sister's progress at all times. A+ for an outstanding experience at such a sad and helpless time for our family.

Posted by Warthog5 September 19, 2012

When my mom and I heard that "medicare" would cover the hospice, we were afraid my Grandmother was going to be placed in a Tuff Shed behind the TMC hospital. When we arrived to Peppi's House, my Mom and I were absolutely amazed at the beautiful facility, the kind staff and the courtesy from everyone including the cleaning crews. The rooms were very clean and EVERY SINGLE nurse, provider, Chaplin, and associate were nothing but kind and gracious to us. Tony Redhouse played his music for my Grandma which helped comfort her and us. The nurses were always keeping us in the loop and even suggested that we stay the night before her passing. To have a nurse (angel) suggest that, was so much appreciated. We were there to hold her hand as she took her last breath. When we asked what Peppi's House needed, they said tissues. So we are going to be shipping several boxes of tissues in Grandma Trudy's name. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough. Our hearts and love to you all.

Posted by AuntieCarol July 28, 2012

We had the opportunity to have my mother in law at Peppi's House for the last week. As a family we cannot say enough about the wonderful care that she had. Unfortunately over the years we have used hospice and it is never a easy journey to lose someone you love. Peppi's House is run very well, it is very CLEAN [Joann did an outstanding job of picking up even the smallest amount of trash] and comfortable both for the loved one and the family. The peaceful environment is extremely important. The staff was always there for us and made sure our Mom was safe, secure, pain free, she was kept clean and tidy and they always kept us informed. Also, there was never any unpleasant smell in the facility, as is sometimes the case. We as a family are TRULY grateful for Peppi's House and in lieu of flowers etc. our family will be notifying family and friends to donate to Peppi's House in memory of Loretta.

Posted by fadtastic January 06, 2012

They took wonderful care of my Mom. This is an amazing place. They helped with making her passing easy and painless.

Posted by Blingle December 02, 2011

My mother would not make the effort to continue living and here she was able to pass with dignity and care that would have been insurmountable to manage at home. I thank all the wonderful people who touched her life before she passed and thank the counselors who gave me such support and strength.

Posted by Jackie C. September 23, 2011

While my husband was only in Peppi's House for two days before he passed, I nor my children shall never forget the wonderful, caring individuals who took such good care of Don. The nurses are NOT nurses, they are ANGELS. I cannot say enough about them. Their treatment of the sick is done with such love and dignity. One nurse especially stands out for us. She is an evening "angel" and her first name is Peggy. She not only took loving care of Don but his family as well. What a wonderful place. Thank you everyone.

Posted by lus728 February 20, 2010

Wonderful

This is our third experience with hospice services at TMC, although the first in the new building. There are not enough words to describe how caring, supportive, and understanding almost everyone is (the only exception: one member of the housekeeping staff could use a bit more training in hospice philosophy -- it really does not matter if a chair in a patio outside an empty room gets moved!). The freedom to allow pets is priceless. Without exception, staff members walk the fine line between being attentive, and providing personal "space." They are wonderful. [AND...THE PONY IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (as are his humans!!!). WHAT AN INCREDIBLE PERSONAL TOUCH.] Thank you for being there, for being who you are, and for doing what you do.

Location of Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House)

About Hospice Services