Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Gentiva Hospice - Telegraph Road

Gentiva Hospice - Telegraph Road is a hospice care provider serving Southfield, MI and the surrounding area. Gentiva Hospice - Telegraph Road offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Reviews of Gentiva Hospice - Telegraph Road

Average Rating: 1.0 based on 1 Review

Gentiva Hospice - Telegraph Road
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by lovingdaughter01 September 23, 2014
1.0

My father was with Gentiva for 18 months. During that time, they billed Medicare over $6,000 per month regardless of the amount of time spent with my dad (which for much of the 18 months was about 12 hours per month). On the day when my dad passed away, the hospice worker left the nursing facility where my dad was and as a result he did not receive the pain medication he was supposed to. I spent his last hours frantically trying to track down someone who could administer pain medication to ease his suffering instead of providing comfort to him. To my knowledge, Gentiva is a profit organization (as opposed to a non-profit). I would strongly urge you to look to another organization.

Other Options Nearby