Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Christus Schumpert Community Hospice (and Grace Home)

Posted by Sister of James Stanley Tabor January 29, 2014

My younger brother, James, was so very fortunate to be in the care of Grace Home in his final days of pancreatic cancer. The care is above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. The staff is professional, loving and caring. The place is peaceful, beautiful, serene and immaculately clean. The presence of God can be felt at the very moment one enters the building. Grace Home feels like the comfort of home and not of being in a hospital. It is the perfect place for the family and for the person you love.

Posted by bb54 March 26, 2013

I cannot say enough abt how wonderful GH was during my wife's final days in her battle with cancer. They are there as much for the family as they are for the patient.

Posted by The Family of Robert Lynn Wood November 16, 2012

My Great Uncle Robert is there now. It is a beautiful place filled with sweet and amazing people. I am so glad he is being taken care of by y'all. Thank y'all so much.

Posted by MYLITTLELADY March 21, 2012

MY FAMILY AND I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER PLACE FOR MY MAMAW GRACE HOME IS FILLED WITH THE MOST COMPASSIONATE PPL I HAVE EVER MET THEY TREATED MY GRANDMOTHER SO GENTLE AND KIND I WOULD DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA'S GRACE HOME TO ANYONE IN NEED.GOD BLESS THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE <3

Posted by Proud Army Mom Tina January 03, 2012

My grandmother was in Grace home & now my Uncle is there also. The people are so wonderful and gracious. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone. Thank you for caring about our loved ones

Posted by Joe F. Cannon, Baton Rouge, La. November 13, 2011

Our daughter was there prior to her death in June, 2011. We could not be more pleased with the facilities and services. Would recommend to those families in need of such tender and caring service.

Location of Christus Schumpert Community Hospice (and Grace Home)

About Hospice Services