Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Evergreen Hospice Services

Evergreen Hospice Services is a hospice care provider serving Kirkland, WA and the surrounding area. Evergreen Hospice Services offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Reviews of Evergreen Hospice Services

Average Rating: 2.0 based on 1 Review

Evergreen Hospice Services
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Rosann Johnson May 07, 2009
2.0

My loved one used this service

This very difficult time in life was made so much worse through the inept performance and rude behaviors of all the hospice staff at Evergreen. They were so disorganized it took us over a week just to find out who our case social worker really was, and who the RN assigned to my mother really was. They gave us a different team every single time we asked. They failed to order the very necessary supplies my mother needed, and the result was my mother burst through her stitches and leaked almost all (over 7 liters) the fluid in her stomach that was protecting her kidneys. On the third day, they finally agreed to let her return to the hospital to have her stitches redone and stop the leaking, but they failed to do the registration work and the hospital didn't know she was coming, which caused us additional stress and a scolding from the doctor who said he needed more notice when we were bringing her in for treatment! Thank you, hospice. Finally they assigned another team who managed to meet with the family only to cause even more problems. We had requested 2 baths a week for mom, they said that would happen, then decided not to. Mom's urine catheter fell out and they refused to re-insert it, which put her in a diaper and brought exceptional stress on her. They REFUSED TO HONOR PRIVACY LAW. My mother stated explicitly that they were not to give information to her out of state daughter because she tries to take over without finding out what is already underway and creates endless problems. But, they spoke to her anyway. End of life is horrible to go through. Hospice is supposed to tend to the comfort and dignity of the patients. This group at Evergreen is a miserable FAILURE on all counts.

Location of Evergreen Hospice Services