From the Provider
Founded in 1979, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center was the first hospice in Northern Illinois. Since that time, we have fostered the formation of other hospices and cared for thousands of patients and their families. In fact, we are now serving the third generation of some families. Our history is unique, our staff experience is unparalleled, and our volunteer team is exceptional.
Patient services are provided without regard to race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), communicable disease, or place of national origin. We accept individuals regardless of their payment source. Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization and is licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health as a comprehensive hospice and is Medicaid and Medicare certified.
Our tradition of caring ensures that we:
- Accept patients from many referral sources.
- Provide respectful and superior healthcare.
- Help patients live fully and comfortably.
- Provide an expert team of professionals for each patient.
- Support patient and family decisions.
- Offer bereavement services for family and friends for 13 months following the death of the loved one.
Reviews of Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I am a friend or relative of a resident
The Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center sent people to take care of my mom while she was at the nursing home and they were just super caring. They were very good and just wonderful.