Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Hope Hospice, Inc.- Ft. Myers

At Hope Hospice we thrive on supporting individuals at the end of life with compassion, dignity and excellence. Hope Hospice is a proven leader in hospice care. Since 1980 families and physicians in the San Ramon, Tri-Valley and surrounding communities have turned to us for quality, compassionate care at the end of life. We customize care for each patient and their family. We offer a comprehensive circle of support and pay attention to all of an individual_s needs - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.

Our professional staff have a wealth of experience, expertise, and specialized education. They create an environment that offers the patient comfort and dignity at the end of life.

Reviews of Hope Hospice, Inc.- Ft. Myers

Posted by Caring1103 May 10, 2014
4.0

My mother-in-law used Hope Hospice for about three weeks before she passed away. For the most part, they did very well. The workers were very informative and kind, especially to her. They explained all that was happening to her and why she was in hospice. There was just a little complication because the hospice was hired when she moved into an assisted living facility. The staff were doing some of the care, and the staff from the assisted living facility were also doing some of it too. It didn't seem like there was enough communication between them, who should have done this and done that. Other than that, I was satisfied and would recommend to others.

Posted by Caring70972050 October 23, 2013

Hope Hospice provides excellent service. They're available 24/7. The staff are angels. They're great. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

Posted by Caring72210950 October 12, 2013

It was in the last year of my dad's life that we used Hope Hospice. The nurse and social worker came over once or twice a week. My father liked to do water color painting and an art therapist came over. They even sent a guy with a therapy dog, a Golden Retriever. They had a doctor who we didn't see very often but she came whenever we needed her. I would give 5 points to everyone I met. They did a very good job. I would recommend them to other people.

Posted by PTSD2009 August 16, 2012
1.0

My father was a hospice patient and his life was shortened by not giving him oxygen. I witnessed this first hand, tried to give him mouth to mouth, it was horrible. No family should have to go through this. I am scarred for life. Avoid using this provider!

Posted by Grateful Spouse of a Demented Loved One July 27, 2011

My husband has Dementia for about ten years now. Last year I was recommended Hope Hospice Care Region 600 by the R.N. from Polk Co. Elderly Services in Bartow. This service is excellent. I have an aid she comes to my home three times a week to bathe and shave my husband. A nurse comes every week to assess his condition and to keep replenishing his supplies such as Chuxs. Depends, Barrier cream. everything my husband needs. A social worker and a pastor comes and if I need to get away for a rest, Hope Hospice will take care of my husband in a local nursing home for five days three times a year. I feel like I am in Heaven since I have all this help. Thank you Hope Hospice for your wonderful care. From Susan

Location of Hope Hospice, Inc.- Ft. Myers