Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Hope Hospice House At Cape Coral

Posted by Caring82421850 April 29, 2014

Hope Hospice was very good. My sister stayed there before she passed away. The staff was wonderful, and everything was just excellent about it. Everyone was very caring, very efficient, and they met all of her needs. The food was wonderful: you can have everything you want, and if they don't have it, they go out and get it for you.

Posted by Dan and Donna Todd January 05, 2013

My wife has cancer was there and it was the nicest, cleanest extended care facility we could have ever hoped for. The staff was exemplary, and the care was without equal. Highly recommended! Dan Todd

Posted by dramos December 12, 2012

My mother was a client of theirs. The incredible care, love, concern, patience, cooperation we received from everyone - even the volunteers who called non stop every Thursday to ask if my mom had any other needs that they could help us with. Every nurse that came to see her treated my mom as well as all of us with dignity and respect. Her social worker was amazing! The Supervising staff always took care of any issues immediately. The clergy who came by to visit and talk to my mom made us feel as if we have known him forever! The on call staff!! The on call staff after hours were our lifeline. They were my lifeline. They answered every question. Walked me through my moms illness - especially in her end stages. Had it not been for their careful advice and experience I don't know what I would have done. Losing my mom has been incredibly tough but because of the preparation I received during my mothers care of what to look out for. How to care for her. How to talk her through...I'm crying just remembering how important and how priceless their care for my mom was as well as for me her caregiver. Even the nurse that traveled all the way from Lehigh to answer my questions the night before my mother passed away and the nurse who so carefully tended to my mom to confirm she was gone as he turned toward me and looked at me and expressed his sympathy for my loss. His patience to allow us all to say goodbye all the while taking care of everything for me. Even their grief support groups. I was immediately tended to emotionally. I can't say enough about Hope Hospice in Cape Coral.

If I had a wish that would be fulfilled...I would wish that Hope Hospice Cape Coral would always, always have the support financially they need to continue their services. If I won the lottery...they would be my biggest charity recipient! Thanks to the staff at Hope Hospice in Cape Coral my mother left us January 28th, with dignity and love in the comfort of her own home surrounded by her children who were supported by the staff at Hope Hospice. Many blessings and love to them...always...

Posted by curlyfry_75 September 20, 2012

This is a beautiful place to stay. The staff was amazingly helpful in controllng the pain my Grandma was in. They were always willing to answer any questions we had.

Posted by Dave Egan April 18, 2012

Hope Hospice is a great place for people who are in their last days. Hope Hospice employs RNs from fully accredited schools, and their experience and care is second to none. To the general population, Hope Hospice may seem like just another living facility for people in their dying days, but it is actually a place of great passion and commitmentThey have many amenities for the people they serve and their families. If a family visits with young children, it isn't far to find a playground or swimming pool for the little ones while the adults converse. Hope Hospice has a special room dedicated to butterflies, once you walk in you can feel them all over your skin, and you can hear their wings flap in what sounds like a huge vibration.Hope Hospice is dedicated to making the remaining days of your loved one's life as easy as possible, they have fully trained medical staff: nurses and a doctor included. If you or your loved one is a religious person, please feel free to use the chapel located on the property, with easy access for wheelchair bound worshipers.The cost of the service provided at Hope Hospice varies with particular medical conditions and length of stay, but needless to say, it is affordable for just about every budget.In my personal experience, I would not send my loved ones anywhere else.

Location of Hope Hospice House At Cape Coral