Top nearby Hospice Services:

Crossroads Hospice of Philadelphia
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Disappointed in Lower Bucks July 18, 2013
1.0

I was very disappointed with Crossroads hospice. They did not provide supplies (incontinence, mouth swabs) in a timely fashion, they did not recognize end of life symptoms even though I pointed out that, to my untrained eye, he seemed to be nearing end of life. Because we believed them, family were not by my dad's side when he died. Crossroads nurses even denied that he was near end of life 15 minutes before he died! They did not medicate him adequately to keep him comfortable in his last days so he experienced agitation, discomfort and gasped for breath when he died. Because they did not believe he was dying, hospice nurses were not by his side when he died.

Crossroads Hospice of Philadelphia
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Robin9 August 16, 2012

They came in helped me get supply and equipment. They also helped me get everything returned and then get the new ones in. They were wonderful! They answered all my questions and guided me to the right people if they couldn't answer them. They were really good and supportive. They had a good team of aides and RNs. Toward the end, they helped me with providing the 24-hour care. They did an excellent job.

Location of Crossroads Hospice of Philadelphia