From the Provider
Midwest Palliative & Hospice CareCenter is committed to ...
- Meeting our community's need for compassionate, high-quality hospice and palliative care.
- Offering a safety net of services that improve the physical and emotional well-being and meet the spiritual needs of people of all ages.
- Providing patient- and family-centered services and programming, using an interdisciplinary team approach.
- Building on our history of excellence by expanding, enhancing and strengthening services, programs and operations.
- Influencing greater access to care by participating as a leader in national, state, regional and local professional organizations, advisory groups and government bodies.
- Providing services that are above and beyond those for which we receive payment.
Reviews of Midwest Palliative & Hospice CareCenter (Administration Office)
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a current client of this provider
Midwest Care Center offers a wide variety of services, as a client I have had tremendous help and support with grief counseling and palliative care for my elderly mother. The doctors, nurses, councelors, and social workers are very professional. I feel they have a personal touch that helps finds solutions to the everyday problems that have dealt with medicines and behavior.
I am a friend or relative of a resident
When my aunt's health began to deteriorate, we contracted with Midwest Pallative & Hospice Services. Since she was already in a nursing facility, they didn't need to provide they same assistance as someone at home. They provided medicine and comfort care during her final days and someone was in constant touch with me, giving me updates.
When my uncles health deteriorated, I call Midwest Pallative & Hospice Services again. They provided much of the same assistance, he was also in a nursing home. However, this time I received much less communication from staff and volunteers. The nusing staff his facility provided me with more information on their visits than they did.l