Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Robin Johnson House

Posted by Dee W March 14, 2012

There are no words to describe our experience at this facility. My only regret is that we didn't come sooner. My Mom was brought here and we had no idea what to expect but the care and compassion given to her was far beyond anything we had known. As her time became closer, the nurse and CNA were beside us every step of the way and took care of us as well as her. They provided even the small things that no one thinks about and we will always be grateful to the staff and for the opportunity to have our Mom there in the last days of her life. I couldn't imagine going thru that without them!

Posted by Agnew "ED" Dellinger, Jr. November 24, 2011

My Dear Mother,Rev. Valla Mae Dellinger spent her final days at Robin Johnson Hospice. This House is indeed a gift from God. I was so sad when the discision was made to move Mama to the Hospice, but the level of care she needed to be comfortable,we as a family just could not do. My first thought was "This has got to be the most sad place in the world." But I was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful, first rate professional,caring and loving that the staff provided. It was very peaceful and they made my Mama most comfortable and when God called Mama home to Heaven, she was not alone.R.J. House called the family so we could be there with her when she crossed over to the care of God. Mama had such a peace in her smile and the staff let us know how things were happining, what to expect. In the end, the staff were my family's Angels, I will never forget the love and care these Angels provided to Our family...God bless you every one, You,er ALL in our prayers and will aways be our personal Angel!! A. Edgar Dellinger

Posted by Kim Templeman December 18, 2008

My loved one stayed here

Extremely nice facility with a passionate and caring staff. I am glad to know that my sister was able to be kept comfortable here during her last days, as well a being comforted by such a great staff, as she herself had been a nurse for her whole career. As family, we were shown guidance, compassion and also treated very well during this heartbreaking and difficult time.

Location of Robin Johnson House