Top nearby Hospice Services:

Reviews of Saline Memorial Hospice

Posted by Deedee57 March 21, 2013

I cannot begin to express how grateful I and my family are for this facility. In Feb. 2013, my father was a patient until his passing. The medical staff and volunteers were very supportive, knowledgeable and compassionate throughout the death and dying process of not only my father's needs but the entire family. The treatment and tenderness provided for my father was more than we could have wished for him. The same dedication and assistance was given the my family. Questioned were answered, comfort measures were provided and a sense of true caring and compassion were given freely everyday and night. The overall experience of his illness and death, at this facility, left us sad yet peaceful. I truely believe that the care given to him and my entire family was excellent and would highly recommend it anyone.

Posted by Dianeaz9 July 29, 2011

I am very impressed by this facility. Rating the facility itself, as well as the staff, everything & everyone was even more than I could expect. The staff not only gave my mother the tender loving care that my mom needed, they also gave our family the comfort we needed during this time. I would highly recommend this facility without any reservations.

Posted by Judy Hollowell September 28, 2008

My loved one stayed here

The RNs, LPNs, CNAs and the social worker all went above and beyond in helping us with my mother. They were quick to respond to any questions, needs, or care she required. They were very loving and attentive to my mom. I don't know what we would have done without them. When providing ratings on anything, I rarely give the highest scores unless expectations are exceeded, and this is definitely the case with this staff and facility. The only negative was the particular doctor on her case. I was not very impressed with his bedside manner or display of compassion.

Location of Saline Memorial Hospice