Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Good Sheperd Hospice

Posted by Dana B June 17, 2013

I just want to say THANK YOU!!!! I was on a sinking ship and Forsythe House saved me. My husband is dying of lung cancer and he receives the absolute BEST care here. The staff is phenomenal...you are involved with care and every aspect of your loved ones life. BLESS YOU....

Posted by tinytwistermomma September 16, 2012

The staff is not only very caring for their resident but also the families of the resident. They are very sympathetic, calming, and reassuring. The take pride in their jobs their to ensure that the final days of their residents are as relaxing, comfortable and pain free as possible. The doctors on staff they listen to the family in what they have noticed that works with medication dosages and use the families knowledge to combine with their knowledge to achieve the goal of helping the resident to be comfortable. The chaplin is a very calming person, genuine and passionate about his job and the families he comes into contact with. The social workers assist in many aspects even if the needs of the family is not related to the resident and their care.

Posted by Cherri S. August 20, 2012
4.0

The facility was amazing. The staff took amazing care of my father in law and was very in tune with his needs and the needs of his family. He was well cared for until his passing. At the point of his passing, the staff was very accommodating and very compassionate. The facility was always clean, and their security was always top notch. They really made our family's stay as enjoyable and as effortless as possible. We were able to visit our family at any time of the day or night. We were even allowed to spend the night if we wished. The facility had facilities for children that included a game room and designated play area. This mad life so much easier! The nurses were always ready and able to answer any questions that we had. They treated all of us like members of their own family. We would definitely recommend this facility to others!

Location of Good Sheperd Hospice