Reviews of Community Medical Center Van Dyke Hospice

Posted by on time July 10, 2014
1.0

I Was not given a coice of hospices upon leaving Community Hospital. Aides repeatedly did not show up.

Posted by Kat-1 August 11, 2009

My loved one stayed here

We can never say enough good about Van Dyke Hospice in Toms River at Community Medical Center...from the moment our dying Mom arrived there, she was treated with the utmost dignity, loving care, and compassion. The staff made her passing comfortable and as sweet as it could possibly be. We ourselves were also given much care, information, and help, as we went through such a difficult time. Our experience there was in May, 2009. If we had to do it all over again, we would feel completely confident in using this place again. May God bless them all there for the care and work they do there...in our personal situation, it was nothing less than a blessing from God.

Posted by Janine Lange September 15, 2008

My loved one stayed here

My entire family was amazed by the quality of care and compassion thaht was offered to my mother (the patient) and our entire family and extended support system. From walking us through the tour, to setting up transportation to get Mom there and explaining everything that was being done. The morning we received the call we were dreading...when they asked us to come quickly as her signs were changing, the staff explained what to expect and kept Mom as comfortable as possible. They also made sure the family memebers were okay. It was wonderful that they attended to her needs and we could simply enjoy our last days with her. My heart goes out to all the caregivers there. They helped us through an extrememly difficult situation. Without hesitation, I strongly recommend Van Dyke Hospice. They have even contacted us since Mom's passing to see how everyone is!

Location of Community Medical Center Van Dyke Hospice