Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From VITAS Innovative Hospice Care of Fultondale

VITAS Innovative Hospice Care®, the nation's leading hospice provider, delivers comprehensive care for patients facing life-limiting illness. Services include Intensive Comfort CareSM for acute symptom management; after-hours Telecare with immediate access to clinicians; specialized offerings for veterans and AL/LTC residents; educational in-services, grief/loss programs; outcome measurements and more. For more information, please visit us at VITAS.com or call 800.93.VITAS.

Reviews of VITAS Innovative Hospice Care of Fultondale

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

VITAS Innovative Hospice Care of Fultondale
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by cindydrn May 23, 2012

This agencey went out of their way to bring needed care for my grandmother for 2 years . I was very impressed with the clientiel the nurses and care providers of this agencey . The chaplain was wonderful and a comfort to my grandmother in her last days . I am a registered nurse and I would recommend this agency to any person needing hospice care. Thanks. I wrote past ckient of the provider. I was the grand daughter of a past client of hospice care from this provider.

Other Options Nearby

Features of VITAS Innovative Hospice Care of Fultondale

Website

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment
By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

About Hospice Services