Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Presbyterian Hospice

Posted by Dietz February 18, 2014

My mother was a patient in the "HOME" as I it as she was treated with care above and beyond anything that I could have hoped for. My mom Wanda passed away on November 18, 2013, and the connection I felt with the staff was amazing. My mother felt comfortable there, and respected. Thank you Jan especially for being there with me at the time of moms passing. I appreciate ALL the staff.

Posted by fdd March 06, 2013

My experience is from 2 years ago. My elderly father was in hospice with pneumonia. I notice that some reviewers received in-home hospice and some were in the facility on Constitution. My impression is that being in the Constitution Facility is a better experience for most. My father was in that facility and I have nothing but praise. The atmosphere was pleasant and comfortable. His window looked out on a beautiful patio. Every single person I dealt with was calm, caring compassionate. Social workers and clergy were readily available, but not pushy. I only hope when my time comes that I am fortunate enough to have similar care.

Posted by BelenDIL May 07, 2012
2.0

We are using this provider for in home hospice care and have been very dissatisfied. We have gotten meds in the mail with no infomation. Nurses and social workers do not show up when they say they will and call backs are inconsistent when you need help. We are planning on switching providers. Maybe these guys have just grown too big and don't care anymore.

Posted by Mango January 21, 2012
3.0

My boyfriend's father is currently in Hospice care. He was taken off cancer treatment and was admitted into Hospice to help mediate the pain. Overall the staff is great with the exception of one. This individual disrespected my his father by complaining about cleaning up his bandages and carelessly through the trash on his lap. She continued to make a sarcastic comment about changing his shirt so that it would match his snot. I was EXTREMELY surprised that someone like this is employed in Hospice where taking care of the patient and hospitality are priorities. I am so disappointed that I had to witness this and I hope that Presbyterian Hospice takes extra measures to hire people that are qualified to work in this type of environment. If this did not happen, I would rate this Hospice 5 stars.

Beth.jpg
Posted by Elizabeth Shean May 15, 2011

Past client

Caveat: my dealings with Presbyterian Hospice occurred about five years ago. I do not know if or how things may have changed since then. At that time, my mother-in-law was admitted to the inpatient Presbyterian Hospice facility, where she spent three short days before passing away. The staff there were fantastic and took wonderful care of my mother-in-law, as well as the rest of us. They kept my mother-in-law very comfortably sedated, and she was in absolutely no pain. They kept us well informed as to her progression through the dying process, which was comforting to us. The staff all seemed very competent and compassionate. I would not hesitate to recommend Presbyterian Hospice.

Other Options Nearby