From the Provider
Midas Creek Home Health is Family Owned & Family Oriented.
We are committed to providing excellent and compassionate care so individuals can maintain their homes and their independence.
Our Home health care services allow you to receive medical care right in the comfort of your own home. Whether it is a private residence, an apartment, or an assisted living facility, our staff comes to you.
Our care provides patients with the help they need to remain living at home, as independently as possible. Midas Creek works closely with your physician to create a health care plan that is tailored to your needs.
MIDAS CREEK HOME HEALTH SERVICES
- Medication set-up
- RN on call 24/7
- On-site discharge planning available
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Certified nursing aides
- Medical social services
- IV Therapy
- Wound and ostomy care
- Diabetic management
- Fingerstick PT/INR anticoagulation monitoring
- Bowel care/Catheter care
- Blood draws
- Lymphedema wraps
- Diabetes Management
- Insulin administration
- Meal preparation
- Diabetic education
- Total Joint Replacement Rehab Program
- Home safety equipment installation (grab bars, etc.)
- Post surgery therapy
- Safe Steps Fall Prevention Program
- Physical therapy specializing in balance and strengthening
- Free in-home evaluation from our certified RNs
- Automatic Pill Dispensers
- Auto alert fall pendants
- Medication set-up in automated lock and key pill dispensers with alarms.
The program helps patients understand the cardiac condition or disease, and its management. Our highly specialized cardiac nurses, together with the physicians, hospitals and clinics, patient and their families, to develop an individualized plan of care for each patient that will provide the tools and education to promote cardiovascular health. We have developed a systematic approach to care for the care-compromised patient in their home environment including:
- Monitoring and reporting of vital signs, physical and mental status
- Educating the patient/family in the disease process, medication regime, diet, restrictions, ect.
- Monitoring the therapeutic effects/side effects of medication
- Observation, assessment, and reporting of cardiac status
- O2 Therapy
- Intravenous Drug Therapy
- Lab draws
- Physical and Occupational Therapy for strengthening, lifestyle modification, and energy conservation
- Monitoring of anti-coagulation by fingerstick INR
- Evaluate patient safety, home assessment, need for assistive devices
- Guide the patient to increase activity
- Reinforce patient awareness of Target Heart Rate (THR), instruction in body mechanics and every conservation techniques
- Instruct in relaxation techniques and mental imagery
- Facilitate full participation in Activities Daily Living (ADL)
- Teach low intensity aerobic and anaerobic exercise in both supine and sitting positions
- Reduce patient and family anxiety
- Provide a bridge for a continuum of care after the inpatient stay.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
|Home Health (Medical) Care:||Yes|
Reviews of Midas Creek Home Health
Average Rating: based on 3 Reviews
I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. Horrible customer service and ownership, the people in their office are rude, and act as though they don't have time to answer questions or help with concerns. My experience over all with them was really bad and I will never refer patients to them again,
I am a past client of this provider
Midas Creek Home Health cared for my Grandmother last year. She had received care from several home health agencies prior to me contacting Midas Creek. I was referred to Midas Creek by a good friend who had previously used them for their Mother. This was the best decision I ever made! My grandmother was treated with such compassion and respect. I knew when the employees were coming and they were very dependable. I don't know what we would have done without them! They come very highly recommended!
I am a past client of this provider
Midas creek home health is a horrible company to use. They are very unprofessional and the owner if the company, Lisa, is very rude to her nurses and employees making the patient care not very good. I as a patient disliked the service I got from Midas creek home health from my nurse and just speaking on the phone to Lisa and the people in the office. My CNA treated me very good and I loved her.