From the Provider
Get the care you need in the comfort of your home. Skilled Nurses, Home Health Aides, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists or Medical Social Workers visit you in your home according to your need as determined by your doctor.
Medicare pays 100% for qualified patients.
- Do you have a heart condition?
- Are you recovering from a knee or hip replacement?
- Do you have a respiratory condition such as COPD?
- Do you have diabetes?
- Do you need wound treatments?
- Are you taking different medicines that need careful management?
- Are you being released from the hospital?
If your answer is yes, our friendly staff can help you maintain your independence at home by providing high quality and compassionate medical care.
Call us at 903-868-9991.
Reviews of Texoma Home Health
Location of Texoma Home Health
Features of Texoma Home Health
- Nurse on staff
- Supervisor available 24 7: 1