From the Provider
We provide a full array of personalized home care services to meet your every need. Our specialized staff provides individualized care to patients in the privacy of the home.
Nurses Registry has been providing home care services throughout Orange & LA counties for over 35 years.
- 24 hour Companion, Caregivers
- CNA's - Certified Nursing Assistants
- LVN's - Licensed Vocational Nurses
- RN's - Registered Nurses
- Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day...including holidays
- Elder Care, Pediatrics, Pregnancy, After care, Cosmetic Surgery
- Very Competitive Rates.
- Licensed and Insured.
Our services include:
- Companionship & Conversation
- Medication Monitoring & Reminders
- Personal Care, Grooming, Bathing, Hygiene. (Activities of Daily Living) Light Housekeeping, Including Laundry
- Meal Planning, Preparation, Clean-up
- Assisting with bedtime preparation.
- Shopping services
- Transportation...Medical appointments, Pharmacy, Grocery, Events.
- Supervise Home Maintenance
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
- Pet Care
- Computer Assistance
Reviews of Westcliff Nurses Home Health
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
Westcliff nurses was referred to our family by our medical doctor as one of the most established and reliable agency/registry in the area. A neighbor had also used Westcliff Nurses for their grandmothers home care. We needed a nurse for home care for our aging father. We needed a cna to assist Dad with bathing ,medication reminders as well as Someone that could cook, do light house keeping and be a companion for our father. We met with two candidates from West cliff and found a really great match for Dad. T. Has been with my father now for several months. They get along great. The change has been remarkable. Our father has come out of his fog and now interacts with others and is in much better spirits due in part to his care and companionship with T. The office responded to all our concerns and was very professional. They were available around the clock, and quick to handle any scheduling changes we needed. We would recommend Westcliff Nurses to friends, family anyone that needs home health care. Dave, the office staffing coordinator is wonderful. Thank you for making this chapter of our fathers life so much easier. M.T.