Top nearby Home Health Agencies:

Reviews of Apostle Home Health Care Pllc

Apostle Home Health Care Pllc
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by GeriDoctor July 13, 2012

I too have made professional referrals to this Agency over the years and have never had any negative outcomes. The staff communicate with me quite frequently and keep me updated on my homebound patients much more effectively than some other Agencies i've referred to in the past. It seems to me that they are well organized and very knowledgeable about many issues affecting the geriatric client, which is a refreshing change from what i've experienced in the past. Overall, I would definitely give them a 5 star rating any day of the week.

Apostle Home Health Care Pllc
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by BusyWithLife24-7 July 11, 2012

Both of my parents were taken care of by various staff from Apostle Home Health Care. I can say "Peace of Mind" is the most rewarding effect of having this group of caring, dedicated and gentle professionals in your parents lives. They consistently went out of the way to make sure my parents were well cared for and I could go to work everyday and not worry about when the phone might ring, with yet another issue needing my attention. As a minister of a local parish and a proud parent of 4 teenage boys, I can honestly say that if this group of home health care workers were not here in Friendswood, I don't know how I could have continued to juggle everything. Both of my parents have passed now, and two of my 4 boys have graduated High School and gone off to College so things are easier for me now & I have no regrets about the last years of my parents lives because of my "friends" at Apostle Home Health Care. Keep up the good work! God Bless you all.....

Location of Apostle Home Health Care Pllc