From the Provider
Interim HealthCare was founded in 1966, and is one of the nation's leading franchise organizations providing health care personnel at all skill levels in all settings. Interim HealthCare of SE Ohio is a locally owned franchise that has been a part of the community since 2005.
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
They include the following services:
- Home Health Care ( RN, LPN, Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapies, Medical Social Workers, Certified Nurse Aides)
- Private Pay Services ( Nursing,Personal Care Aide services, Transportation, Companions/Sitters, Shopping/Housekeeping/Meal Preparation, Medication Management
- Emergency Response Systems
- Speciality programs for Joint Replacement, Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Fall Prevention
- Telemonitoring program to assist in reducing hospital readmissions, and to help the patients get a better understanding of recognizing the signs and symptoms of their particular health issue.
- Participate with Medicare, Medicaid, Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley, and many other insurance companies
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
|Home Health (Medical) Care:||Yes|
Reviews of Interim HealthCare of SE Ohio, Inc.
Location of Interim HealthCare of SE Ohio, Inc.
Features of Interim HealthCare of SE Ohio, Inc.
- Hourly rate: $17/hour