From the Provider
Welcome to A Life At Home - Home Health Care
We’re committed to your care.
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort - keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting our clients with love, dignity, compassion and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provides our clients an unselfish good-hearted staff that is generous with their care and compassion.
- Life At Home - Home Health Care provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in Manatee County, Hillsborough, Highlands, Hardee, and Polk Counties.
The care services we provide:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
- Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen
- Meal Preparation, Medication Reminders, Running Errands
We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home consultation or just talk to one of our care managers.
Our Service Area - Serving Manatee County, Hillsborough, Highlands, Hardee, and Polk Counties in locations such as Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Palmetto, Ellenton, Parrish, Apollo Beach, Sun City, and Ruskin. Feel free to contact us for additional locations.
Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.
Please give us a call 24/7 for free assessment.
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Reviews of A Life At Home - Home Health Care
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I am a current client of this provider
My care requires a level of understanding that few can obtain. Susan has stood by me through some very dark days and daily improves my quality of life where as beforehand my life has deteriorating. Wihtout her I would have continued to deteriorate, instead she continues to help me turn my life around and shows me what I am truly capable of. She has helped me save my life.
Location of A Life At Home - Home Health Care
Features of A Life At Home - Home Health Care
- Rate for hourly care: $18/hour