From the Provider
Senior Care Authority operates a Senior Residential Placement Agency, providing assistance and guidance to families to help locate the best options for their elderly loved ones to live and be cared for. Examples included Assisted Living Communities, Residential Care Homes and Dementia Care Locations.
The majority of families are confronted to make very difficult decisions when selecting a location that would be the best for a parent or other loved one. There are several factors to consider, and Senior Care Authority fill the void to assist families with this selection process. The Company provides the family with:
- A complete telephone and/or in-person assessment.
- Match loved one’s needs with care homes, assisted living or memory care facility.
- Escort the family to the Assisted Living options as an advocate.
- Assistance with any negotiations as well as all necessary paperwork necessary to move in to a licensed location.
- Regular follow up to make sure everything has gone smoothly.
Areas of Practice
Assessment, Placement, Education, Counseling, Referrals, Care Management, Family/Professional Liaison, Homecare Services
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Senior Advisor
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors