From the Provider
What is a Fiduciary?
A Fiduciary is a person who assumes responsibility for a position of trust. The person will place their trust in the fiduciary to be accountable and manage affairs for that person, not for the benefit of the fiduciary.
There is a huge element of trust involved, especially if the person receiving services becomes ill, frail, or incapacitated. Raj Ditta is an seasoned and certified fiduciary professional consultant, approved by the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau and Center for Guardian Ship Certification. Raj takes the time to understand your unique your needs and the needs of your loved one. He works with each of his client one one on one to help with:
- Financial Advisors
- Care providers, so you get the best possible service for you or your loved one
- Estate Coordination
- Care Management issues
- Fiduciary Services
- Acting as a Family/Professional Liaison
- Suggestions to help manage Homecare Services
Raj Ditta is a certified professional fiduciary approved by the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau and Center for Guardianship Certification. He is a member of PFAC.
He worked as a Deputy Public Guardian with Alameda County and handled numerous conservatorship of person and estate cases originally referred by Adult Protective Services, local hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, probate court, Veterans Affairs and the general public.
- Mr. Ditta works with financial advisors, CPAs, attorneys and care providers to provide the best possible service.
- Mr. Ditta is an excellent coordinator of person and estate.
- For credible, ethical and dependable services, please contact Raj Ditta today!!
Areas of Practice
Assessment, Placement, Counseling, Referrals, Care Management, Fiduciary Services, Family/Professional Liaison, Homecare Services
Licenses & Certifications
Reviews of Ditta Fiduciary Services
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
Raj is man of integrity and caring. The variety of services he offers are of the highest quality and chosen wisely for his clients.