Top nearby Geriatric Care Managers:

From Cameron Group Care Management Services

If you are looking for a care manager in Orlando, you've come to the right place! Personal attention is what makes The Cameron Group one of the most respected care management companies in Central Florida. The Cameron Group is a full-service professional geriatric care management company and we provide relief and reassurance to elders and their families by giving them the best experience possible in later life. Call us today to speak with our of our care managers. We are headquartered in Orlando and serve all of Central Florida.

The Cameron Group helps by providing a full range of services, including:

• Assessing physical, psychological, social and emotional needs
  • Arranging for supportive services
  • Providing guidance to secure all eligible benefits
  • Navigating through complex medical systems
  • Overseeing the quality of care provided to the individual, at home or in a facility
  • Acting as an advocate or liaison for our clients The Cameron Group will:
    • Manage and coordinate the care and services of a loved one
    • Provide companion services to help the older person thrive at home or in a facility
    • Help elders and their families with the decision to move or to stay at home
    • Coordinate any necessary physical residence moves
    • Alleviate isolation
    • Ensure that your loved one has access to social activities, including trips outside the home/facility, and other programs of interest
    • Conduct ongoing assessments to determine if the client is receiving the most appropriate level of care and make changes as necessary
    • Assist attorneys and trust officers to plan and implement the care necessary for their client

Taking care of your loved one doesn't have to cost a fortune. We have years of experience working with private insurance companies, attorneys, trust officers, Medicaid, Medicare and all types of social service agencies.

Areas of Practice

Assessment, Placement, Education, Counseling, Referrals, Care Management, Fiduciary Services, Family/Professional Liaison, Provides Homecare services

Reviews of Cameron Group Care Management Services

Posted by Emily R February 14, 2013

To the good people of The Cameron Group, It is a very difficult time when faced with the reality that all of the responsibility of parents rests on your shoulders. I cannot thank you enough for all the support and encouragement you gave me when I was faced with placing my in a nursing home, my dad in the right assisted living facility and finding the resources' to finance it all. The staff at The Cameron Group guided me through the process of placing my parents, with positive recommendations on facilities, understanding and advising on the financial hurdles that were required to make application to Medicaid and the Veterans Affairs, as well as the emotional support knowing that you were not alone anymore in caring for your parents needs. I will always be grateful that I found The Cameron Group!

Posted by John and Jane February 01, 2012

Our family will always feel indebted to the Cameron Group. If it had not been for the work of the Cameron Group, our Aunt Rose would likely never have received her veteran's benefits. And if it had not been for the work of the Cameron Group, she would not have received all her Medicare and Medicaid benefits. What impressed us most of the Cameron Group is the personal concern and help that we received every time we called. The Cameron Group always came through for us. When our Aunt Rose recently passed away, we were amazed at all the signatures that were on the card we received from all your friends at the Cameron Group. If there was one person among many who really stands out in our minds, it has to be Alisa Grant. Alisa stayed with us, coached us, guided us, befriended us, cared for us. She is a special person to us.

-John and Jane

Posted by Jersey Shores April 27, 2011

Interviewed this provider

The Cameron Group is a great organization for older people that need care management help. They assisted us with Medicaid applications and discussed what was available to us financially and for our particular needs. Our parents resided in Florida and we reside in New Jersey. It was comforting to know that the care managers would assist our parents with daily activities, Dr. appts, and make sure they were getting the medication and help they needed, and report to us weekly with all updates. It was a relief to us as well as our parents. During the time one of our parents was dying, The Cameron Group assisted us with information and help. We are so grateful for a company like this.

Other Options Nearby