From the Provider
Geriatric Options LLC specialize in caring for seniors and families who have complex issues in the community or residential care setting. Who said you have to leave your home in order to receive substantial services? Geriatric Options LLC can ensure that you or loved one “ages in place” as safely as possible. Whether care needs are simple or challenging, we pride ourselves on the ability to help families face many difficult situations while they act as a caregiver (near or far).
Our team can help you evaluate and identify how to manage health care, finances, fall risks, medication compliance, home safety, alternative housing, insurance benefits, and community benefits.
- Crisis Intervention (On-call services for emergencies)
- Care Coordination (Coordinate home care services: Companion, Personal Care, Home Health, Hospice, Respite, and Therapy)
- Discharge Planning Intervention
- Door to Door Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Home Safety and Modification Assessments
- Capacity Assessments
- Resource Restructuring Assessments (Eligibility for Medicaid)
- Medication Administration Services (Ensure Medication Compliance)
- Direct Placement (Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Continuing Care, Group Home, Adult Foster Care)
- Relocation Services (Transition the client to a new location)
Hourly Rate: $110/hour
Assessement Rate: Depends on Case.
Areas of Practice
Assessment, Placement, Education, Counseling, Referrals, Care Management, Fiduciary Services, Family/Professional Liaison, Homecare Services
Licenses & Certifications
- Master of Science (MSG) Gerontology
- Certified Gerontologist