From the Provider
- Geriatric Care Management
- Comprehensive Evaluations
- Caregiver Support
- Advocacy, Liaison for Clients with no other support and caregivers who live far away or nearby
- Crisis Management
- Medication Management
- End of Life Support
- Professional Case Management for People with Developmental or Intellectual Disabilities
- Substance Abuse & Sober Support, Firm intervention and monitoring: Please visit our sister site at Thewellingtonretreat.com for rehab information
- Senior Housing Planning
- Bill Paying
Age-Smart Support Services, Inc. Areas of Practice
|Areas of Practice Include:||Assessment, Placement, Education, Referrals, Care Management, Fiduciary Services, Family/Liaison|
Reviews of Age-Smart Support Services, Inc.
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
Age-Smart Support Services, Inc.
Posted by hereindelray January 27, 2011
Caregivers that CARE
I have been a client of Age-Smart for 9 months utilizing their services of Care Management, and I have been well taken care of. The staff is very experienced and educated and can seamlessly handle any issue that comes up. When help is needed it is available day or night during the week and even on weekends. Some of the situations I have been helped with are finding good medical care, transport to appointments, finding appropriate housing, medication management and crisis management. I have been in situations where doctors or others involved in my care didn't listen to me or treat me properly, and Age-Smart stepped in. This is a company you can trust to act in your best interest at all times, and I wouldn't write this if I didn't mean it. I just know how the company has taken care of me. Your loved ones will be in good hands.
Location of Age-Smart Support Services, Inc.
Features of Age-Smart Support Services, Inc.
- Rate for hourly care: $45-$125/hour