Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Windsormeade of Williamsburg

Located within The Historic Triangle, and just minutes from historic Williamsburg, VA - WindsorMeade of Williamsburg's philosophy and location will have you living the good life year round. Our approach is to provide everything you'll need and more while giving you the freedom to enjoy life the way you want it. Whether you prefer an active lifestyle or a life of relaxation, WindsorMeade of Williamsburg is an ideal community for life-fulfilling retirement.

WindsorMeade of Williamsburg has been designed to offer residents all the charm of a warm, inviting, secure and vitally active community. In addition to single-family Villas and spacious Apartment Residences in Windsor Hall, there is a 2,400 square foot Club House specifically created for your private use, complete with wide-screen TV for group viewing, sports and celebrations. You, your family and friends can gather around the fireplace for quiet conversation, the sharing of memories and much more. A kitchen and private dining venues with catering services in the Club House, make it convenient for you to host holiday gatherings.

Our Villa-style Residences are available in a choice of three primary floor plans from 1700 to 3200 square feet. In addition, we offer spacious Apartment Residences ranging from 1,054 to 1,937 square feet. As a Continuing Care Retirement Community offering independent living, assisted living and skilled care, WindsorMeade of Williamsburg is uniquely designed to offer our residents various lifestyle and healthcare options to ensure their peace of mind today and in the future.WindsorMeade of Williamsburg anticipates the "aging in place" process of residents, and provides an organized and efficient system of care that can take place in a variety of settings. Best of all, we are a fee-for-service community--if you don't need the health care, you don't pay for it.

• Activities/Recreation

Reviews of Windsormeade of Williamsburg

Windsormeade of Williamsburg
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Bonnie10 March 22, 2013

Windsormeade was such a heavenly place. My husband and I could definitely live there.The staff was friendly and catered to our questions. The rooms were very large and beautiful. Everything was situated in just one building, so one doesn't need to go out.

Windsormeade of Williamsburg
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by rondajwilliams June 06, 2012

WindsorMeade has been wonderful for my father and whole family. My dad moved into WindsorMeade last July and believe me when I say that it was life-changing! He is one of those folks who wandered. Unless you have lived it, you have no idea how terrifying it is to have someone missing. My father has frontal and temporal dementia and my mom has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. The folks at WM not only know how to redirect my dad in a loving way, but also welcome my mom who visits twice and day and has lunch and dinner with my dad. My sister and I believe that my mom will be moving there also by the end of the summer and are overjoyed! The folks there are so helpful when I have questions, they call me to keep me in the loop for any changes or needs my dad has. I am there frequently and feel like these folks are not only wonderful caregivers to my folks, they are my friends.

Location of Windsormeade of Williamsburg