Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Williamsburg Landing

Posted by Peter20 August 30, 2014

The rooms were very beautiful at Williamsburg Landing. They were very attractive and spacious. The grounds were very well landscaped and very well organized. I had lunch there and the food was delicious. Everything about it was really first class. I didn’t have a lot of contact with the staff. We only had one person who gave us a tour and she was very friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful in terms of explaining the services they have. They do have different kinds of activities like swimming, visits to the local community which is interesting in itself. You could sign up for golf too. I would recommend this one as this is a very elegant facility.

Posted by Bonnie10 March 22, 2013
4.0

I was entertained nicely by the staff when I visited Williamsburg Landing. I was looking for a retirement community for me and my husband. There were several facilities and apartments within the commmunity. And separate buildings for the restaurants and gym. The rooms were really beautiful. And the food that we tried was delicious.

Posted by adolm001 June 15, 2012
4.0

I have accompanied my grandfather recently on a couple of visits to other facilities as he is deciding whether or not to continue living in his current community, but overall, I think Williamsburg Landing gives him the optimal value for his money. They prepare meals for him, provide transportation to and from the doctors', shopping, and community activities, and they have a nursing home on-site that he can transfer into when he requires round-the-clock care. The staff are all very pleasant and very patient people, and I think my grandfather will remain at Williamsburg Landing after seeing the alternatives in his area. Some other communities we have visited are not kept nearly as clean and inviting, their grounds are not as well maintained, and their staff have seemed bored with their jobs. Others lack a nursing home facility (one of his main requirements) or the amenities that Williamsburg Landing has (transportation, pools, physical therapy, etc).

Location of Williamsburg Landing