Payment Options

Williamsburg Landing
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Bonnie10 March 22, 2013
4.0

I was entertained nicely by the staff when I visited Williamsburg Landing. I was looking for a retirement community for me and my husband. There were several facilities and apartments within the commmunity. And separate buildings for the restaurants and gym. The rooms were really beautiful. And the food that we tried was delicious.

Williamsburg Landing
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by adolm001 June 15, 2012
4.0

I have accompanied my grandfather recently on a couple of visits to other facilities as he is deciding whether or not to continue living in his current community, but overall, I think Williamsburg Landing gives him the optimal value for his money. They prepare meals for him, provide transportation to and from the doctors', shopping, and community activities, and they have a nursing home on-site that he can transfer into when he requires round-the-clock care. The staff are all very pleasant and very patient people, and I think my grandfather will remain at Williamsburg Landing after seeing the alternatives in his area. Some other communities we have visited are not kept nearly as clean and inviting, their grounds are not as well maintained, and their staff have seemed bored with their jobs. Others lack a nursing home facility (one of his main requirements) or the amenities that Williamsburg Landing has (transportation, pools, physical therapy, etc).

Location of Williamsburg Landing