Payment Options

Reviews of Friendship Village Waterloo

Friendship Village Waterloo
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Frances17 July 22, 2014

I signed up for Friendship Village. I haven't moved there yet. It seemed like it was going to be good for me. The rooms are really nice. I'll be up on the 5th floor. The people I've met are really, really helpful and really nice. They have an exercise room and they have a library. They had their dining room that you go down ton for lunch. Everybody is just so friendly, and it seems really secure. I feel really at home there. They have game nights and they have exercise times and they have scheduled stuff. It's close to the Covenant Hospital and quite convenient. It has its own drive, and there are big pillars.

Friendship Village Waterloo
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by lillie02 November 18, 2011
4.0

Friendship Village in Waterloo has provided my mother with a very comfortable home. She has been with them nearly 7 years and living independently intially and gradually has come to the nursing home there. In the 3 phases she has been (independent, assisted and now nursing home) we have found the quality of life she has been given to be very good. The food is excellent, the staff is very caring and the living conditions are super. Toni, the activities director, stands out with the quality of activities and friends she has provided to my mother.

Location of Friendship Village Waterloo