Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Belle Meade

Posted by Caring85075550 June 11, 2014

Belle Meade has a beautiful campus. It is only 10 miles from my house, so it would be an easy move. It’s by my daughter. I have all my doctors here. The hospital here is fabulous. I’ve been a patient twice, and I had the best care I could possibly want.

I had a lunch in their casual dining room a week ago with the salesperson. At that time, I had quiche and soup, and both were absolutely fabulous. When you go to the main dining room, you have to make reservations, you have to wear nice clothes, and their service is superb. We came in at 5:30 pm. We had finished eating by 6:30 pm, so we got waited on immediately. I had short ribs and mashed potatoes and so much broccoli. It was steamed perfectly. And I had an out-of-this-world dessert. They had wine with it, or you could have a mixed drink if you wanted.

They have the rooms from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom. They had an apartment, which is a lot cheaper than getting a cottage. The cottages always cost more. They’re bigger, and the price is always according to sq. ft. I can take my four cats into an apartment. They have a whole building which is for people with pets. They have bingo, bridge, tai chi, and they have a balance class of some sort. There is a group that goes to the symphony when it’s here, which is in the winter time. They have a swimming exercise class of some sort.

Posted by Roger14 January 31, 2014

They were very gracious and nice at Belle Meade, however, it is very expensive. You can have an apartment, a duplex or have a private home. They're very nice. I've eaten there several times. The food is great but it's quite formal. The main dining room requires a coat and tie. They have just about anything you want like swimming pool and completely furnished gym. I like everything about it except the expense.

Posted by Aileen42 September 10, 2013
4.0

We were in in Belle Meade for an hour and we saw only a few residents. I only met the woman who was in charge of marketing and she gave us a tour and showed us the rooms.

Posted by SarahS1 August 16, 2012

When I did contact other people and found out how delightful this place was, I was very pleased! My mother considered moving here when her husband was institutionalized for Alzheimer's. I strongly recommended this facility based on the positive feedback I've received from her for years and from my family and other contacts. My sister and I took care of my dad in California. When mom finally moved in, I found out there's Catholic connection embedded in Belle Meade. She really thrived on the friendly and caring support. One thing though is they lack communication. My mom went into a crisis when her husband fell and his Alzheimer's became worse. Also, I didn't see anywhere on the website where I could get more information about visiting family members.

Location of Belle Meade