Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

Reviews of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

Posted by Loving Couple August 27, 2013

Glenridge has a wide variety of flexible plans, which we find very interesting. We like this facility. It seems quite nice and very comprehensive. We know people in this community and we visited them. What I like best about The Glenridge is its overall impression. Also I like that they have lots of activities going on and that they offer convenient transportation and so forth.

Posted by Maggie11 August 25, 2013
4.0

The advantage of Glenridge was that it had a lot of living options. You could choose from probably a dozen different layouts. They had a main dining room. They had art classes and similar activities that others had. The disadvantage was that it was huge. It had like 365 residents. I would recommend them to others.

Posted by Tallahassee Lassee August 14, 2012

The caregivers at the Glenridge where my mom and dad are at are so above and beyond the bar. The activities director Karen (Carroll Center skilled nursing) wrote the OSU alumni and told them my dad was a cheerleeder in th 50's and they sent all kinds of memorabilia, and a plaque! The speech therapist Jo wrote me my dad could really use the ipad to communciate since he has trouble communicating with everyone due to a hemmoragic stroke. Medicare will not pay for it because he is in skilled nursing but he was really computer savy before the stroke and does respond well to techology. I am so grateful my parents are at the Glenridge, it has enabled them to have satisfying quality of life no matter the physical, or mental state they are in.

Location of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch