Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Breeze Park

Posted by rmueller March 31, 2012

A top notch facility that we're seriously considering for Mom. One of the best in St. Charles from what I've seen after touring several facilities. As an aside however, it makes sense that tour guides be better equipped to answer pertinent questions concerning contracts, processes for deposits, financial details, etc. Would save time in the discovery stage for both parties.

Posted by Oliver1 January 28, 2012
4.0

I have to express my appreciation and thanks to a place like this. Was kept well great smiling faces at every turn. Not to mention the well educated staff. They were very experienced an knew a few things for myself to work on. Great over all establishment.

Posted by Anonymous77 June 23, 2011

I toured this facility when attempting to locate a long-term living arrangement for a family member. The area is excellent and convenience to I-70 access. The living arrangements were recently renovated and seemed quality. The option to customize was available.

Many activities seemed to be available. The upcoming calender we viewed included a parade, crafts, music, and library time.

The cost of living within this facility is quite high and utilimately lead us to not select this option.

Location of Breeze Park