Payment Options

Friendship Retirement Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Ribka12 January 20, 2012
4.0

I went to visit my friend's aunt. It was very nice place, especially for the elders. It didn't look like a nursing home; it was more of house town. The elders had their swimming pool and gardens and parks. They have field to play golf and other activities. The nurses who worked there were very nice and friendly. The elders who can walk and assist themselves have a place to hang out and activities to do. And the once who needed assistance are very well taken care of by the LPS and CNS who worked there. The nursing house were very clean and neat for the residences making it a very comfortable place to live in. The rooms they had were very big and it felt like home. I wouldn't choose any other place than Friendship Retirement Community for anyone who lives around Roanoke. I asked my friend's aunt how it was living there and she said she loves the nurses and the place. She said she was very taken care of as if it was her house. Of course her family pay good for the nursing home too.

Friendship Retirement Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by KenT1 January 07, 2012
4.0

Throughout the numerous times in which I visited this facility, I always noticed the friendliness of the staff immediately on every visit. The staff were also easily accessible when needed, there was no need to search for them like I have seen in other assisted living facilities. The grounds and buildings are kept neat and clean and have a nice overall appearance. There is a spa and exercise room on site which are fairly large compared to most similar facilities. The only negative about the community is the parking situation. There are numerous buildings on site, but none of the buildings have enough convenient parking for either residents or visitors. Every time I have visited the community I have had to park a considerable distance away from the building, but this is the only real negative about the facility that I noticed.

Location of Friendship Retirement Community